Monday, September 21, 2009

lego atlantis is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
atlantis this is a video showing all the new lego atlantis set. i can't wait, they look awesome , i want all of them. they will come out in at the beginning of 2010, but stores will get them about three weeks before christmas. so we have to wait a while but i don't really care. it would be awesome to have them now but we can wait. in other news, i got my package from lego,
everything was there plus they gave me a free lego city builder so 1 more review coming your
way. the reviews will start on thursday so look forward to them. after i do that i will start my castle collection by getting the dwarves mine defender in about a week or so. i will post pics of a custom i made. well there's nothing much else to talk about, sorry that i had not posted anything, and the count down continues till my 50th post.


legolee



2 comments:

  1. Hi LegoLee! Just stopping by from your mom's blog. Looks like you have a great blog here for lego lovers! I know my nephews absolutely loved them when they were your age. They're a lot of fun. Wishing you all the best! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just wanted to pop on over and check out your legos! My son (Camden is 12 1/2) loves them so much and I'm going to follow your blog so he can check out what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete